TRUSTe is an independent organization and, through promotion of fair information use in the Internet, engage in activities to build a stronger trust and relationship of mutual trust between companies and the Customers. Our website agrees that the Company discloses information to TRUSTe, and TRUSTe inspects an actual situation of information use of the Company to carry out a pledge to protect the Customers’ personal information.
Article 1 Definition of Personal Information
In this policy, the “Personal Information” means of individual information such as (i) contact information: name, address, place of work, work department, job title, industry type, type of occupation, telephone number, FAX number, Email address customer number and the like, and (ii) the information that identify individuals: credit card number, bank account number and the like.
Article 2 Collection of Personal Information
The Company, upon Customers to use or try out this Service, to the extent necessary for the Company to provide the Services, may collect the Personal Information by the following method. We ask for your understanding that the names and email addresses of unregistered service users may be displayed in the Services during the service usage registration of a user.
- provided by the Customers entering into a form prescribed by the Company;
- provided by other services, to the extent the Customers permit for use with the Services;
- provided by the Customers writing Service application form set forth by the Company;
- provided by the Customers through a contact form of the Service or our website; and
- collected by the Company in order for the Customers to use the Service.
The Company shall properly collect Personal Information and not collect such information by false and other illegal means.
Collection through Web Beacons and Cookies
Collection through Google Analytics
The Company use the Google Analytics function (user distribution reports, interest category reports, remarketing, impression reports relating to Google Display network, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, etc.) to collect statistical data, and perform analysis. However, the Company does not use Google Analytics to acquire information about personal identity. If Customers use the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on for the Google Analytics feature, opt-out can be performed. Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Collection through Access Log
If the customer accesses our website, this information will be saved to our server in the form of an access log. Recorded in the access log is date of access, customer’s domain name, IP address, type of browser used, referrer URL, etc. These will be used as the information to operate our server for the purpose of improvement of our services, improvement of server of convenience, and server management, but will not be used for the collection and analysis of personal information.
Information that is handled upon service usage registration
If a Customer, during the Customer uses the Service, invites other users to use the Services, the names and email addresses of those users who are invited (the “Invited Users”) may be disclosed to the Customer. Those invitations shall fall under the responsibility of the Customer, and the Company shall not assume any responsibility. The Customer shall assume responsibility for the actions of the Invited Users. Also, there is a possibility that information that is shared to the network of the Service that the Customer is using may be disclosed to the Invited Users through a notification. The Invited Users may deny the receipt of notifications and invitations through the opt-out screen. In addition, under the Customer’s agreement and responsibility, it is possible for the Customer to perform a batch invitation of service users by issuing a fixed URL. However, anybody would be able to register through the corresponding URL, so the URL must be handled with great caution.
Article 3 Purpose of using Personal Information
The Company may use the collected Personal Information to the extent necessary for the providing the Services as following. Additionally, personal information that is obtained may be used in the services provided by a third party, based on privacy policies made by this third party.
- provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Service, acceptance of registration for the Services, identification of individuals and computation of use fees; guidance or response to inquiries relating to the Services;
- addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies relating to the Services (the “Rules”); in order for the Customers to use the Services properly;
- expansion of the Service (including customers), and for realizing the improvement of usability; planning or implementation of the Service or the relevant business;
- collection of statistical data for analysis purpose;
- notice of any modification to the Rules; and
- other purposes incidental to the foregoing
Article 4 Method of making a request for Suspension of the Use
If the Customers specifies certain setting, the Customer can request Company to suspend the use of any or all of the Customers’ information, and the Company shall immediately suspend that information in accordance with such rules as may be from time to time prescribed by the Company. Depending on the item of the User’s information, if such collection or use is required for the Services, the Company may not be able to suspend such collection unless the Customer withdraws from the Services pursuant to the procedures as determined by the Company.
Article 5 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Unless required by the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations, and except for the case that is provided in this Policy, the Company shall not provide to any third party personal Information contained in the Customers’ Information without the prior consent of the Customers; provided, however that shall not apply to the following case:
- The Company authorizes such third party to handle the Personal Information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
- The Personal Information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
- The Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the Customer must be obtained; and
- In addition to the foregoing, the Company is entitled to disclose information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations.
- Cases in which the Company rationally determines that other information is necessary in order to provide service to Customers
Article 6 Exemption from responsibility regarding provision to third parties
Even if personal information is obtained by a third party for reasons not included in each section of the previous article, the company will assume no responsibility in cases set out below.
- Cases in which the Customer willingly provides personal information to a third party.
- Cases in which the Customer provides personal information by personally linking with a third party service through an API provided by the Company.
- Cases in which the Customer is unexpectedly able to be identified through provision of registration content that does not include personally identifiable information.
- Cases in which the Customer deliberately or negligently provides personal information to a third party.
Article 7 Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the Customer to disclose its Personal Information under the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall, without delay, disclose to the Customer such information after confirming its identity (or notify it of the non-existence of such Personal Information), provided, however that shall not apply when the Company is not required to do so pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Article 8 Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- If the Company is required by the Customers to
- correct the content of Personal Information under the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act because such information is false, or
- suspend use of Personal Information because such information (i) is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public or, (ii) has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Company shall, without delay, conduct an appropriate investigation after confirming the requesting party’s identity, and based upon the results, correct the content or suspend the use of such Personal Information, and notify the party to that effect. The Customer shall also be notified of any determination, if applicable, not to correct or suspend the use of such information, together with the justification for such determination.
- In the event that the Company is required by the Customer to delete its Personal Information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request. the Company shall delete such Personal Information confirming the requesting party’s identity and shall notify the party to that effect.
- Should the Company not obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations, the preceding paragraphs shall not apply.
Article 9 Inquiries
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, other inquiries on handling of the Customers’ Information must be submitted to:
Oneteam Inc.Daininakayama Building 5F, 3-11-5, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061, Japan firstname.lastname@example.org
When you feel that the Company do not comply this Policy, please contact the customer consultation mentioned above at first.
When satisfactory correspondence is not accomplished for the inquiry, please contact TRUSTe (https://www.truste.or.jp/hssl/watchdog/).
TRUSTe is active in order to solve the inquiry of the Customer as a communication position to the website.
Article 10 Amendment to this Policy
Company shall from to review how User’s Information is being handled, and use its best efforts to continuously improve the operation, make such modifications to this Policy as necessary.
This Policy shall be executed in tile Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Policy into any other language is for convenience of reference of reference only and shall not bind the parties here to.
Last updated : Sep 18, 2016
Updated : Oct 2, 2015
Prescribed : June 1, 2015